All State of Colorado departments/agencies are issued WEX Fuel Cards for all vehicles. Distribution of fuel cards are handled through each agency's Fleet Coordinator(s) and updated communications sent to coordinators to relay to the appropriate agency staff within all departments/agencies.
General Facts on Fuel Cards:
SFM and CDOT distribute approximately 10,000 cards
Provide fuel for all State of Colorado vehicle fleets
Agencies must work with their internal Fleet Management team(s) for card information
Online training will be available for those that qualify
General fuel card questions can be found in SFM's FAQ section
WEX Accepting Locations - There is also a mobile app, WEXconnect, that can be downloaded to your mobile device.
Use Fleet Code EV22 for a State of Colorado specific list for charging locations.
- To utilize the Fleet Code EV22 and see State of Colorado charging options, follow the steps below. A brief video of these steps is also available on our HelpDesk article, Finding Charging Stations with WEX.
- Download the state approved WEX Connect app for your mobile device.
- Once downloaded, open the app and select the More icon on the bottom task bar (right hand corner).
- Select Fleet Codes and enter the SFM fleet code EV22.
- Back arrow.
- Select the Charge icon on the bottom task bar.
- Use the filter symbol in the upper right hand to set your range.
- Your current view will display ChargePoint and all their roaming partners: EVGo, Flo & EVConnect and the readiness status.
SFM Help Desk & Knowledge Base — Please visit the Fleet web portal to access system links such as CARS, MyCars, GEOTAB Telematics, fleet coordinator support, training opportunities, webinars, MVAC minutes, and submit help tickets as well as other fleet-related materials and information.
State Fleet Management
1001 E. 62nd Ave., A-18 | Denver, CO 80216
Toll Free: 800-723-8023 | Metro: 303-866-5222
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Monday - Friday