Tenants wishing to allocate new or additional space, make alterations to existing space including paint, new carpet, or office space reconfigurations within Capitol Complex managed-buildings should submit a Project Space Request. The Project Space Request Form is required to make these kinds of changes within Capitol Complex-managed buildings.
- All remodel projects in the Capitol Complex are required to have plans drawn in Revit or AutoCAD format by a the licensed architect or engineer.
- Requests for design-build remodel projects requiring Architect and/or Engineering Services must be submitted and approved by March 1 of the fiscal year the project is scheduled for.
- Requests for design-only remodel projects requiring Architect and/or Engineering Services must be submitted and approved by May 1 of the fiscal year the project is scheduled for.
- All plans shall be submitted for a code-compliance review of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fire, and life safety systems.
- All projects must meet current building codes, and ADA requirements, per State Buildings and State of Colorado regulations.
- Official building permits are required for such projects as needed.
- If a Revit (3D) model exists, the requesting tenant must have the architect or engineer add all approved changes to the existing model.