Tenants wishing to allocate new or additional space, make alterations to existing space including paint, new carpet, or office space reconfigurations within Capitol Complex managed-buildings should submit a Project Space Request. The Project Space Request Form is required to make these kinds of changes within Capitol Complex-managed buildings.
- All remodel projects in the Capitol Complex are required to have plans drawn in Revit or AutoCAD format by a the licensed architect or engineer.
- Requests for design-build remodel projects requiring Architect and/or Engineering Services must be submitted and approved by March 1 of the fiscal year the project is scheduled for.
- Requests for design-only remodel projects requiring Architect and/or Engineering Services must be submitted and approved by May 1 of the fiscal year the project is scheduled for.
- All plans shall be submitted for a code-compliance review of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fire, and life safety systems.
- All projects must meet current building codes, and ADA requirements, per State Buildings and State of Colorado regulations.
- Official building permits are required for such projects as needed.
- If a Revit (3D) model exists, the requesting tenant must have the architect or engineer add all approved changes to the existing model.
General Capitol Complex Facilities Management Contact Information
1525 Sherman St., B-15 | Denver, CO 80203
Help Desk — 303-866-HELP (4357)